Sem 3 busy la...
I'm happy today.. I got full marks for my maths test.. WOw.. unexpected..
When teacher called out the name, i tot is jin zhi and our top student claire..
But ended up is my name.. Hoho.. So proud.. As i didnt study much also..
Still got more one and a half month then trial exam la..
Die lo.. My econ.. sucks la... My mind is... BLANK!!
Another things that bothered me,
That is the stupid H.
The person i dislike the most for now.
Feel like making him disappear in this earth..
The reason i felt this way could be due to my high male instinct...
He is the intruder and i need to vanish him from disturbing my....
Luckily i'm good in suppressing my feelings, if not i can guarantee.. He is dead!
I'm changing to bad boy recently..
Hoho.. I mean my hairstyle..
So many ppl cant recognize me jor..
But some still said i got guai zai look la...
I wan be noti boy la.. Huiyo...
Girls love noti boy...
My good boy look cant attract the girl i liked!
SO, i'm changing to noti boy.. to attract her... Hoho..
Joking ni la.. She will never be attracted by my look. Sobxx.. I got so cha meh?
I alwis luk at the mirror and fascinated by my handsome+cute look..
And got stun for few minutes..
I wondered how only can catch her attention. Haiz..
Never mind la.. I will wait.. wait for 1 year or 2 years perhaps..
I got patience..
But i duno i need to defeat how many rivals in order to get her la..
Nvm, I will watch ONG BAK 2 everyday and learn all his moves and defeat all my enemies..
Hoho.. Crazy in love..
I know eventually i 'll ended up with heart broken again..
But i wont have any regrets for waiting u.....
Good luck.. To me..



0 comments:
Post a Comment