Today i went for a singing competition audition in my college..
I'm surprised that i'm the no. 55 when i got there. Then i sat and wait.. observing..
I only realised it was a open competition. I shouldnt have come if i know it.
Ya, i'm not confidence in myself. As i clearly know exactly where my level of ability was.
I knew i wont stand a chance. But no choice lo.
Then i wait and wait. During the waiting time, i heard the other ps practicing..
Their voice is damn nice and clear.. Arhh.. I lose be4 till my turn.
I'm so ambivalence, i changed my song during last minute, due to lack of confidence.
Ok, two hours past.. and my turn now,
I looked at the two judges.. Huh, siapa tu? and luk so young and wear till so hip hop.
Dun care lo, jumped to the stage and just sang.
Surprisingly, i'm not afraid of the stage anymore.
But then, after the chorus part, the judges rang the bell. I havent sang the climax part yet!
Which means i dun have a chance to show my skill. I wished to have 30 more seconds.
Can't blame them, as they are almost 90 participants. They might lose a bit patience.
From that moment, i knew i cant go for grand final edi. Nvm lo..
Go eat lunch lo. I'm not so sad, as i didnt expect much in this competition and i felt i sing well also what. Haha. But my voice is used to attract female geh.. Cant attract male judges.
As expected, no reply from them, means lose jor lo..
Nvm lo, at least i'm glad to find out, stage is no longer an obstacle for me..
Singing, is still a part of my life.
I wont give up so easily..
But for now, study first.
Two more months, A2 trial..
Argghhh.. so fast la..
Dun Wan..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
haha! gambateh la!
if im not mistaken, i never sing k wif u, right?
btw, always be confident in everythg!
u can do it!
if got a chance to reach your star,
just grab it and sing it out loud...
your voice is quite nice,
practice make perfect...
Fake princess...
Lol.. The first time i go to k box and sing K is with u ar.. Swt.. Tat time i only form 3.. Like tat u also can forget..
翱翔, thanks. i will pratice more ge la..
dydy dun cry har..
=]
Post a Comment