3rd Sem...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wow.. so fast, tomolo is my first day of 3rd Sem..
Wonder what changes will be in my class..
I'm happy after i saw my new timetable..
I can go bek at 2 everyday, except for monday lar..
Can go home and be my pig.. Haaa..
But i know this sem gonna be very tough for me la..
A2 wor.. so hard ar.. My bro still asked me aim for 4 As wor..
I got 3As also very satisfied edi la..
Nvm la.. Just work harder..


Recently, i had a feeling.. Feeling of desperate for love..
Haha.. Duno y.. May be i feel lonely gua..
But i will wait la.. Wait for my angel to cum to me.. Hee..
I started miss all my friends...
Cant alwis meet them jor.. All also got own studies to busy with.. N me too..
Wish everyone all the best lu..
New day, New life...
Gambateh!

2 comments:

fake princess said...

ohh.. 3rd sem.. gambateh ya!!

MuNH@n said...

Yea.. I will!

Post a Comment