I'm in love... One sided love...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm in love?

Lately, i was emotionally disturbed. can't concentrate in class.
Of coz, it's not weird to me. As i had this feeling long time ago..
V once is a gud fren, n coz of some incident, our distance were teared apart.
Eventually, it ended up sadly.. I reli hope to be closed to her again..

Pray... and pray.. i prayed everyday that 1 day she will be gud to me again.
Ahhh, now she reli did treat me better, a little better. At least wont ignore me.
U re important to me. I cant deny it anymore.
Loving u might not be a gud choice. But.. I edi in love.. What to do leh?
I will wait u.. silently love u.. i believed one day u'll realised my effort,
N my love to you...
Another day has passed, we r separating soon. I dun wan to leave u! T.T sob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment