Pain...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pain... Deep inside my heart..
My soul is crying...
Y god treat me so unfair?
Y he wants me to get through so many obstacles? Y?
I just wanted to treat you good and give you my love..
Just want a little hope from you..
I'm willing to wait you.. as long as i still have hopes..
I dun like to hear sorry from you.. Every time i heard that my heart was like being stabbed.
I would prefer if u said, "U wait la..." or " You will have chance for one day".. i rather perfer u give me false hope than saying sorry..
I'm damn sad again..
U break my hopes again and again.. but i still didnt give up.. Coz i love u.
I dun wan to give up, i wont. even u made me cry for hundred or thousand times..
I cried because i know u re important to me..
U gave me the feeling that nobody could..
Today, u accidentally stabbed my fragile heart again..
I really duno my heart had broken into how many pieces..
But i will gather them back again n again.
Because i need one complete heart..
To give you my complete love.

My tears are dropping..
Dropping incessantly..
I duno why..
I just can't control it..
...................................


Do i really have a chance?
I duno.. I reli duno...
But i'm sure that if i have one, i will never let go of this chance.
And never let go of you...
I just wanna say:


I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment