Am i making the right choice?

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's monday again..
Today everyone look extremely tired..
Duno due to what reason. Include her too.. She looked pale..
I was the one exception. Duno y, i felt awake and energetic when sitting beside her.
I knew my body was tired also. But my mind was still so fresh.. Power of love i guess?
My feelings to her was getting stronger. Was it a false feeling or a true feeling?
I like to stick her so much. But i know i was a bit annoying, coz i'm not who to her but alwis stick with her. But i just like to stick with her. She had some kind of attraction that are irresistible..
Arhh.. I know many frens said me ambivalence in love. flower heart.. Yes, i am..
But i felt different this time. I really hope she is my only one. And hope i was making the right choice. As i promised to her i will wait for her.. And i'm gonna prove to her i'm true..

Recently always blog about her.. U guys must be guessing whether i had neglected my study..
No no no.. I'm working double hard now.. Power of love again i guess.. Hehe..
I will try my very best in this trial.. Wont make everyone disappointed of me. I'm still me...
Wish me luck ba..

Miss you.. And miss all my friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment