Hapi Hapi..
I met buttercup yesterday.
She is so man and pretty la..
Haha..
She very lucky also. First time met me then got present edi.
I found that her EQ very high also la. Only can see bubbles laughing and she stil stay so calm. Haha. But another 1 more geng la, the mind flew back home edi.
It was just a short meet with them. But feel kinda "excited".
Today morning, i went for a meeting.
It was the second time i went to the meeting.
The camp preparation is almost finished.
I really hope to go to the camp. But unfortunately i dun have holiday la. Plus exam also.
After meeting, then i bring a little girl see goldfish.. Haha.
No la, just went to a coffee shop eat eat and chat chat. We laughed so much la..
Then i went to my nanny there. She moved to new house edi, quite big and nice la.
Then she cooked things for me to eat la.. Since she got the heart, i duno how to reject her also. Just eat lu. Then i just remembered i promised my dad to back home eat..
Wa... eat till me so full la. Hope tml wont stomachache when in the bus bek kl la..
Arrghh, got running nose again la...
Coz of the cold weather..
I so weak la, that day still laugh bubbles so weak and said i'm mumbles, wont get cold. Haha.
I cannot fall sick la... Stil need to study..
Haiz... Bek to stressful life again lu....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment