'Account'.. pls come back to me...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today having Account test and Moral exam.
As usual and normal, i had be4 exam syndrome.
Especially in account, even though it is just a test, i kinda mind on my performance.
As i didn't score well on last test, i tot i can do well in this test.
But the moment i got the account paper, the question is quite short, but i not really understand what the questions asked. Die!
I guess i calculated the net profit wrongly again. Haiz...
I'm getting less and less confidence in my account.. due to the tests.
How am i going to sit for trial? Sure die again.
I wish to love you, account. But y are u making me disappointed again and again?

Then it was moral exam. I didn't really study much.
Be4 exam, i dun have the mood to study moral also.
Just thinking of going inside the exam hall and tembak tembak.
Luckily, the mcq was easy, but the structure.. OMG.. Just write rubbish inside, hoping to get some sympathy marks.
And it end...
I feel kinda happy, coz we no need to go for lan class anymore. More extra period now.
But the sad things is, trial exam is coming soon.
Gonna work hard for it. I believe i can do it.
Jia you ba!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment