Sleeping disorder...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recently.. Duno what happen to me..
I guess i had some sort of sleeping disorder..
I am thinking when i was sleeping?
Confused?
Ya, i know my mind is thinking on it's own during my sleep.
It's not dreams. I knew that.
I guess i only sleep soundly for 3 or 4 hours.
Then i can feel my mind start to operate even my body is still in sleeping mode.
I guess i have to seek help from my psychology teacher edi. Find out whether it's normal or not.
As it's the first time i experienced this in this few days. It will happen especially the day be4 test or something special.
I guess my mind dun wan to wait my body and curi curi go revised on itself first.
So lame.
I duno eh.. Always feel myself not enuf sleep ar..
May be i think too much edi la.
Hope i can let go of everything and sleep tight tight every night la.
Gambateh la mun mun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment