Numbers 1 and 5...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1.5... Wat a nice number..
I got this number in one of my psychology paper 2 essay test.
When the teacher distribute the paper to me. She asked me izit i didn't study.
I feel weird, coz i tot i did well in the test. When i got the paper. It's only 15.5 out of 30.
My second essay only get 1.5.. I was shocked! Nearly wanna scream 'What the F...'
I was still suspecting whether teacher had marked it wrongly.
But after i go through the teacher comment, i knew i really did careless this time. N i dun wan argue for marks also. I learned a lesson as i alwis tot myself are good in psychology and alwis underestimated it..
I have to work hard for it..

Fortunately, my account marks is 15 also.. Cannot consider very good.. But also not very bad la.. Since i didn't study for it.. Xp.
Tomolo acc test again, wish i can do better this time la...

0 comments:

Post a Comment