Boring Boring Boring....
Lazy Lazy Lazy...
Still got a mountain of homework and past year paper waiting for me...
I really wan go for them...
Just lack of some motivation and some forces to push me to go for them..
Haiz.. What to do?
I really hope at this time, someone will slap me to wake me up..
I can't keep on wasting my time...
Actually i can go back to ipoh, but because of some reasons, I have to stay in KL.
I miss my friends, they sure now enjoying in ipoh.
Haiz again..
I should realize that my chinese new year celebration had finished since I'm back KL.
I should focus on my AS now.
I still believe that i can do it.
I still believe that i'm superior than others.. Even tough i know i'm just as normal as others..
But no choice, i have to keep motivating myself,
in order to keep moving, moving and moving.............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment