Badminton, once my favourite sport.
I went on training since standard six. And stop at form 2 coz that time i was in love with another sport, which called 'Basketball'.
Today i'm having a badminton game with my uncle.
I was a little bit excited, as i was like didn't touch the racket for century ago.
We went to the condo basement there. And start playing.
For first few swing, i already feel a bit muscle strain on my hands, as i didnt warm up.
But after a while i feel better and get use to it.
The first game, i was still ok, even though my skills is a bit deteriorated, i still manage to get some scores.
But on the second game, i was exhausting and start to pant.
The third game, i already feel like fainted.. Haha. Plus feeling of vomitting.
May be it was because i didnt take lunch today.
But compare to last time, i can play 4 or 5 hours non-stop.
I really have to admit that i'm not fit anymore.
I use to blame A level that made me no time for exercise.
But i know the main is cause is my lazyness.
Which i really duno how to overcome it.
Time flies, it's monday now, have to go back to college tomorrow.
And i feel like i did nothing for these three days.
My lazyness is swallowing me.
Help! Help!
Can anyone save me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment