Welcome to my inner world!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi eveyone. Welcome to my fantasy world.
It's a world which contain 75% of sadness, sentimentality, stress & pressure;
and 25% of happiness, love and care.

Ya, I'm a sad person. I like to sing sentimental songs, which can express my feeling, my story, my life, and my stress.. Sounds kinda useful....
Haha.
"Haha" The word which i use quite often. But am i really "Haha-ing?" , i really duno.
I'm kinda confused over this..

I was wondering why am i created this blog?
Am i feeling lonely?
Am i feeling over stress?
Am i having to much problems in my life that i couldnt share with others?
Am i keeping too much things in my heart?
Yes, i'm finding a place to confide my feelings....
I guess in this world, nobody really understand me.
Everytime when i feel bad, i repress my feeling.. I will sing out loud..
Just hoping to get rid of it.
And forget it...
No ones know when i will feel bad as I seldom confide to others.
I keep it deep inside my heart as ppl normally said. But as a psychology student, i rather use unconcious mind instead of heart.
When i'm keeping too much, it normally will pop up my dreams..
I knew it and i do cry in my dreams.. Haha. sounds silly..
I wish that i could have a normal life, like the others.

However, thanks to all my friends who bring me hapiness...
I love u all....
I would like to have a new life style now.
I'm looking for changes in myself.
Increase the proportion or percentage of hapiness..
In order to do that,
I will absorb hapiness from u all.
In meanwhile, release all my sadness to u all also.
Hohohohoho...


Who am I?
I'm LowMunH@n...

3 comments:

翱翔 said...

welcome to join the blog world....
hope you enjoy your blogging...
gambateh...

MuNH@n said...

Ha. Thanks for yr first comment.
I will enjoy it.

JunXian said...

Hey, Give me your email for blogger.
So that i can link you.

Post a Comment