After dinner,
She sat beside me, and i asked only one question. And i purposely repeated it twice.
Then, she is getting emotional and started blasting-off to me.
She complained, she explained, she confided to me.
And i was listening.. After awhile, her tears drop...
I was touching..
I console her, explained to her, create a situation for her and explain and let her understand.
I have to stand in middle, listening to both sides and understand the situation.
Today i'm glad that she said out everything.
At least, she no need to keep it in heart and can share problems with me.
I know she had a hard time.
And i swear to myself that i'm gonna try my best to help her and protect her. Even though she was not with us during our childhood.
I forgive her..
And i love her..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
原谅是一种美德,加油哦
support u! =)
Hoho.. Thanks thanks..
Post a Comment