Last night, i was having a severe headache after my nap. Cause? i duno.
After my dinner, as usual i started doing my homework, but the unbearable pain drive me crazy.
I lied on the bed for half an hour, and the pain didnt go away. I was like wanna jump down from my window to end the pain. I decided to stop my work and went to bed. It's only 10 o'clock.
I woke up at 3.30 a.m. , managed to finish my account work, and i fell back asleep again.
This morning i was feeling so weak, feeling of fainting and vomitting. I quickly took vitamin C before going to college.
Today is my moral presentation days, fortunately, my headaches left me after the long sleep.
I stood on the stage and present, I feel glad that all my stage phobia was gone, even though my speaking is still sucks, my vocabulary is still very limited. I think it was because i seldom read newspapers.
As our group was presenting a topic on buddhism, a guy ask me " why monk can't eat after 12 noon?" I remembered my sifu told me before. But i had forgotten. So i told teacher that i own them 1 question and gonna check it out. After that, i called my sifu.. Haha.. And ask her.. She gave me a very long answer..
Then, i went back to stage and explained to them, they were kinda shock coz i got a sifu and managed to get a answer immediately. Haha.
Of coz, i didnt tell them my backgroud. Haha. Be humble a little bit.
It was a very simple presentation, and i guess only our group were doing the short movie thing. Kinda funny. But quite a memorable 1.
Tomorrow i'm going back to ipoh. Can't do my revision. Haiz...
Why i didnt feel happy going back?
I duno, but i do miss someone that i'm gonna find her.
Confide to her my feelings and my stress in study and family. Haha.
This weekend considered taking a break for myself.. in order to continue walk for a longer distance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment