Today maths test was damn hard! I squeezed my brain and managed to answer 1 or 2 questions.
Everyone was working hard on the first question. During last 5 minutes, the teacher suddenly said that there was a mistake in the first question. Everyone was screaming and shouting as they use too much time in the 1st question. Ha. I just laughed all the way.
Today i had to stay back because i had a econ workshop. It was having downpour outside.
Suddenly, i received a msg. "Where are u?"
I was dumbfounded, i just reply her i'm in the college.
She said she was nearby and wan to see me. But i was having a workshop.
Because of that msg, i can't concentrate on my whole workshop. My mind keep on flying to her, i tried so hard to catch my mind back.
My workshop finished at 5, and i msg her, i decided to meet her.
When walking towards the guard house, i saw her and her friends, 3 guys 1 girl.
A sudden sad feel strike into my heart. I feel very depressed when i saw her.
Am i missing her too much and all this time i was trying to repress it to my unconscious mind?
I know i still very care her, if not i wont had a feel of jealously when i saw her.
As usual, i nag about her wearing. This is what i usually do. Then we went for a drink.
She told me that a guy was chasing her, and is one of them. I can see the guy was jealous and show black face.
She had a chat with me alone, as her friends said dun wan to disturb us.
I nagged her again. I know she dun like but i still did it. Coz i worried her.
Later my mum came and i had to go back. I felt depressed once more. I hope i can stay longer with her.
Haiz.. Duno how to describe my feel now.
Back home, i sang at the top of my voice during bathing.
I know that i'm too stress... I had to let go.
I had to accept it. What is past is past. Regret also no use.
Time cannot be reversed.
What i need to do now is only focus on my studies.
Yea, tomorrow test again. Haiz.
That's my life.
I miss you.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment