Cry..

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's 2 o'clock midnight now.
I had a chat with her.
And I duno why my tears will drop out.
I'm getting depress again.
And once more, my mind flashed back to my past, i think back of her.
I can't get rid of it. I cried again. Because of her.
She will never understand my heart. Even until now.
I am worried her, I miss her.
I wish to protect her. But i couldnt! I felt guilty.
Haiz. Ya, i'm cruel. I dumped u. I hurt u.
It is because i know what is the best 4 us.
Deep inside my heart. I know i still love u.
Many ppl will ask me if i still love her, why i dun chase her back.
Well, i really duno how to explain to u all and my case is a bit complicated.
I just know i had to make a decision, a right decision.
If u ask me whether she still have chance to be with me in the future, i will answer u, Yes!
But i guess it nearly become impossible to happen now.
Coz u gonna accept other guy soon.
Which really hurt me a lot.
I cannot sleep. My tears come out again.
I duno who to confide to. Haiz...
Sadddd arrrr....!

2 comments:

贤德 said...

haizz... cry will made u feel better. BUT RMB, tears wont lie. Tears show how much u treasure her. If u be a dumb in the past, be a caring person to her now. At least, u tried....

MuNH@n said...

Everything is too late now.. Haiz..

Post a Comment