There are only 3 things in my mind. They are test, test and test.
My life is full of tests. Account test, Psychology test, Maths test and Econ test. Lately we have moral tests plus exam.
Last year 1st semester i still enjoyed myself so much, coz we have less tests, less homework, less stress, less assignment.
Now, every weeks also have different tests, i'm really stress out.
Am i too concerned about those small small test instead of the real exam?
Am i setting my target too high?
No choice. Everyone has high expectations on me. I can't make them disappointed.
"Slap, Slap" Slap myself.. which i usually do when i feel sleepy. Ha..
Now i sacrifice all my entertainment and sleeping time for my homework and revision.
Say honestly, i really not enjoying my life style now.
Feel kinda silly and tiring.
I just wished my effort wont be wasted.
I really hope i can get flying results.
But, can i achieve it?
Can i?
I duno... I can just try my best and trust in myself..
Haiz.. Feel kinda moody..
Have to pause here.
As i got maths test and moral tests tomorrow.
Just wish myself good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment