Ah... Yesterday went go redbox with few my classmates..
I'm excited coz can go out with her nah..
They all sang english songs. Which i'm not really good at..
But wow.. KC and Candice can sing.. And of coz.. Her also la..
I observed her when she sang.. Looking at the ways she sang and her facial expression.. So cute.. Hehe..
Then i purposely lie-down on her. Wow.. my heartbeat increased so fast.. Feel like jumping out..
I guess that time she really wanna kick me far far away la... I'm so annoying..
I didn't sang much. even though i liked singing but i preferred staring at her and listen to her sweet voice.
After k-ing.. Then we took some snapshot. I felt satisfied coz i can take a nice pict with her..
This pict meant a lot to me..
Happy moments always passed fast..
I hope we can go for outing again..
Time flies.. Its august edi.. One more month then trial..
Gambateh la everyone..
I'll work hard too.. And stop thinking too much..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment