Today.. Something horrible happen to me..
I really dun wan to describe it..
Just feel like i'm really stupid and childish..
I made the same mistakes again.. I broke my promise..
Haiz.. Guess i'm too over.. too desperate edi..
Consequently, i made her angry again..
I sorry paulina...
Yes.. She is the girl i love..
The girl i wanna to own so much..
The girl i like to stick with..
Today i made a terrible mistakes..
I learnt a lesson..
She is really important to me..
She gave me another chance..
The last chance...
I can't afford to lose this last chance..
I really wan to be with her so much so much...
But i know i can't force her to love me..
I'll just show u my effort and love to you..
Hope that one day..
One day u'll fall for me..
I'll wait that day to come..
Here.. i just wanna say that..
PAULINA,
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i just know it!
PAULINA ~~~~~~~~~~
Lol.. Very obvious la..
Post a Comment