Prom Night...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's 2.40 a.m. now.
Was bek home after prom.
I can't sleep coz later 4 a.m. nid to fetch my mum to central.
I'm tired and hungry..
The prom?
A bit disappointing to me, i went there at 5.20 and it start at 8.
I eat little coz of the stupid prom king n queen challenges.
I tot of talent performances or something, and it just end up with catwalk and push up with a girl sitting on top..
Wat kind of challenges is tat huh?
But luckily, there was still one thing that makes me happy n excited.
That's her! Ya, she is really pretty and attractive tonight..
I can't deny that i really had a strong feeling towards her..
She had won the prom queen title in my heart..
She may not agree with me, and tells me that i was wrong..
Ya, i may be wrong, but that feeling cannot lies..
I fantasize on her, which is not gud, and i fully understand that the outcome will never be positive. It's alwis one sided...
But... But... But... There are still a lot of "But" in my heart..
Haih... Wat to do? Gonna miss her for 2 weeks..

Do u guys know who is she?
Huhu... That's my secret.

Still got one more hour to go.. Arghh.. Hope i can back home safely later..
Pray pray pray...
Hungry hungry hungry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment