Moody...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ya, again.. Sad title..
I'm moody now..
After Thinking skill paper 2, i completely fall into depress mode.
I keep on blaming myself.. Y am i so stupid? I guess my A or B for thinking skill flew away edi.
I knew it.. Haiz.. Even though thinking skill is not inside my target for A, but i still feel very disappointed.
I duno what i was writing for the whole paper. I was blur...
Haih..
I'm demotivated now. Just hope someone at this time will motivate me and push me in order keep going.
Again, all kind of sad feeling mixed together again..
Haih..
Friday Psychology 1... No mood to study.. How?
Just wait and die lo!

2 comments:

戴健平 said...

不要輕易地放棄
有時事情并不如
你所想象的壞
就好像以前
我也有拿過這一科啊
也是亂亂寫
結果成績還不賴呢
不要回頭望了
往前看
為未來打算哦

A said...

{Friday Psychology 1... No mood to study.. How?
Just wait and die lo!}

JUST WAIT N DIE??
u write that again i am gonna fly to taylor n strangle u !

Post a Comment