After two weeks of laziness, finally went bek to college la..
Due to last minute work, i did my assignment until 1.30 only sleep..
And the worst thing is i can't fall asleep. I guessed is the vitamin B effect again, and the damn hot weather.
I rolled here rolled there and until 2, i managed to fall asleep.
Suddenly... "Fiu... Fiu... Fiu..." i tot ghost visited my room, O.. it was not ghost, it the sound of heavy downpour and the strong wind... Again, i was awaken by these sounds. I looked at my phone, it shown 3.35 a.m.
Because of the scary sound, aku tak boleh tidur.. And again, rolled here and rolled there......
"Ring!!!!!!" oHH.. 6 o'clock edi, dun reli wan to wake up la, but no choice.. Haiz..
Then go to college lu, first period was econ, Ms ray distributed our exam paper and i was so happy as i scored high in paper 2.
After econ, on the way to next class, suddenly i heard someone spoken my name. then i turn around and see, it was anna, wat are they looking at the bullentin board there.. Then i also go kepo har, Wa.. It was the 'TOP 30 AS TRIAL EXAM RESULT" and i saw my name there, and my rank is 20!!!! I was damned excited that time.. Haha.. Never expect my name will appear in the list.. It really gave me a lot of motivation to work harder in the real AS exam.. I'm highly pumped now!! Haha.. XP
Then at the same time, i passed by another corridor, saw few girls standing luking at another bulletin board again, then i also go kepo kepo.. OOOuuuu.. it's the moral results, it had released.
I got C in moral, but i didnt feel unhappy at all as my happiness had overcum my disappoinment. Moreover, moral is not that important also lar... Haha...
I promised myself i will work harder and harder.. I dun wan to regret as in last time in SPM.
SOOO..........
GAMBATEH AGAIN BA!!..
Ahh.. 4get 1 thing, HAPPY 21th BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!
Take care..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
congratulations....
hoho.. Aligato
Post a Comment