AS Trial Exam results........

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I received a message from KC last night..
"Wats yr results?"
Then i replied:"huh, results was out?"
So i went online and check..
The first moment i saw my results,
I was like wat the F?
I dun know i should be happy or sad...
Yea, following is my results:

Accounting - 80 (A)
Mathematics - 67 (C)
Thinking Skill - 66 (C)
Psychology - 90 (A)
Economics - 80 (A)


Got 3 apples and 2 cats.... Argghhhhh... I hate cats, as i promised myself be4 i dun wan C.. just wan A and B... But.. haiz...
But i nvr expect can get 3 A also lar...
So overall is still a good news.. Hee...
However, it is just a trial, not the real 1...
I must work hard for the real AS. Target at least 4As...
Believe in myself and never give up.. that is what i alwis told myself..
I CAN DO IT!!!
GAMBATEH EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

戴健平 said...

你要加油的說
為了自己的將來
一定要拼的說!
祝福你哦~

Apple said...

gambadeh!!! =)

Post a Comment