I didn't have a good sleep last night.
I was keep thinking of blood test today.
If this is my first time of doing body check up (forced my mum)..
Of cuz will be nervous la.
I drank a lot of water be4 sleep. Coz gonna tik urine test also.
The result is, i woke up three times during my 6 hours sleep.
Wake up coz cannot tahan edi, go ju ju, then drink water, and sleep back.
Continue for 3 times.
When i reached clinic, luckily i managed to ju ju. Wahaha.
But the doctor havent reached yet.. Kinda nervous also.
Finally the doctor appeared, and called my name.
I went inside and sat down, put my hand on the table, then he took out a big big needle.
Wa.. So scary, then without hesitating, he cucuk me.. . AHHHHH... I was screaming....
No la, just tipu u.. Haha.. I just keep quiet and move my concentration away.
I can feel numbness in my hand.
When he said finished, i saw the needle full of my blood, wat the f.. Suck out so much of my precious blood.
Then i just know actually taking blood test is not so scary.. haha. Not really painful also. Just feel a bit numb lo.. Hee...
Waiting my report to out..
Hope everything is fine and healthy la...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment