Waa.. My blood test result finally out...
I'm a universal donor, haha. blood group 'O'..
I can donate blood to anyone. Quite happy, can save ppl.
But think back, may be not that gud also, coz later who got problem also find me, and when i lack of blood that time, less ppl can save me.. Bad...
My health was no problem..
Except for my bad cholesterol lu. Got a little bit high..
Now have to cut consuming seafood edi.. And have to do more exercise lu..
Yesterday maths exam was damn damn damn hard la.. Did until so frustrated..
Haiz.. A for maths gone edi.. crazy.. A bit sad.. hope paper 6 tomolo can help me save back a little marks la. Really dun hope to get C for maths lar.. Haiz.. May be i'm too stupid.. So maths also dun wan me edi..
I guess because i didnt love her much enuf. Now everynight i gonna hug u and sleep. I did love u 'Maths!' So.. dun disappoint me again..
Haha.. Crazy me.......
XP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment